Stuffed!


Stuffed!I started out with a recipe for Mustard Stuffed Chicken from BBC Good Food but no mustard was involved and I couldn't get any nice mozzarella so used some Dolce de Montagne from M&S. All I did was put the cheese in the centre of the chicken breast and wrapped it in smoked bacon, then put it in an ovenproof dish added a little chicken stock covered with foil and baked in the oven for 35 minutes, then took off the foil for another 5-10 minutes to brown the bacon.

I served this is potatoes boulangere, a recipe I haven't made for a while. Sliced potatoes are layered with sliced onions and seasoned, pour over about 1/4 pint of stock and bake in the oven for 40 minutes until the potatoes are cooked through. I usually cook it covered and then remove the lid for the last 5 minutes to brown. Are you seeing a pattern here?
Stuffed!The cheese melted nicely in the middle -mmm yum!
Stuffed!
This is what the potato dish looks like when it comes out of the oven, nice and crispy on top and soft and unctious underneath.

Related Site

-easyrecipesofchicken

-recipesoffoodanddrink

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Stuffed Cabbage Rolls

Check the website, foodwishes.com, for the story, recipe ingredients and more details. Enjoy!

Title: Stuffed Bell Peppers

Cooking stuffed peppers!






0 comments:

Post a Comment