Spanish Pork


Spanish PorkI haven't had a lot of time to blog this week, I was dog sitting for my friend at the start of the week and have been too tired the rest of the week. But thought I'd better show face here with some kind of offering.

I made this pork dish with pork loin steaks, onions, tinned tomatoes and olives (stuffed with garlic), served with couscous cooked in chicken stock and seasonal savoy cabbage.

Related Site

-easyrecipesofchicken

-recipesoffoodanddrink

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Chefin with DrLove Pork Chops & Spanish Rice 2

Title: Spanish Pork & Rice (Paella style)

http://wp.me/pH5px-1L
Today Elora and Ciara were cooking a simple but delicious meal: Spanish Pork & Rice in a Paella style. Simple ingredients and easy to follow... it might take a bit of time (around 50 minutes) as you need to follow the different steps in sequence, but easy... very easy :-)

The Magick touch... a little bit of chorizo to bring that authentic spanish flavor ;-)

Que aproveche!

John
The Devils Chef

See more here! http://wp.me/pH5px-1L






0 comments:

Post a Comment