Knock Knock!


I saw this recipe for 'Knock-up Fruit Cake' on Meandering Through My Cookbook, a blog by Hopeeternal.  It sounded like my kind of recipe i.e. basic recipe plus whatever happens to be in your cupboard, which for anyone who has read my blog for a while will know is pretty much how I cook!

The recipe was easy to follow and created a similar result to the picture on the blog, but I have to say that it did not keep particularly well.  I'm not sure if I overbaked it, although it was not burnt, but it seemed a little bit dry for my taste.  I may try again but think I prefer a boiled fruit cake with tons of fruit and really moist.  It's just a matter of taste.  I used dried cranberries, raisins and chopped dates for my fruit, I also used butter rather than margerine and I have to say that the cake part did have a lovely taste.

Related Site

-easyrecipesofchicken

-recipesoffoodanddrink

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Completely Uncalled For

Knock knock....

Title: Knock Knock

Who's there? Pete and Brian. Pete and Brian who? Pete and Brian, Comedy Companions.

Buy some shuper shweet t-shirts at www.districtlines.com/peteandbrian

winner of the 2007 MySpace Short Film Contest

official selection of the 2007 CineVegas Film Festival, the 2008 Slamdance Film Festival, and the 2008 SXSW Film Festival

shot by Jack Ferry
written by Jacob Fleisher

http://www.peteandbrian.com
http://www.myspace.com/peteandbrian
http://www.jacobfleisher.com






0 comments:

Post a Comment