Supporting Love...


Supporting Love...
We'll be sharing our flavors, designs, and options this Sunday, August 24th at the Long Beach Gay Weddings event. The show begins at 11am, and ends at 4pm, and is being presented at the Long Beach Renaissance Hotel (a longtime friend of Hansen's Cakes)
You can be assured that there will be pah-lenty of fresh, delicious Hansen's Cake there for the tasting...if you make it to the show, pop on over to the booth and say hello!


Related Site

-Free Food Recipes Online

-Food and Drink Magazine

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Angelina Jolie winning Best Supporting Actress

James Coburn presenting Angelina Jolie with the Best Supporting Actress Oscar® for her performance in "Girl Interrupted" at the 72nd Annual Academy Awards® in 2000.

Title: DEBUT SINGLE - I Don't Wanna Wait! Request it on the RADIO! Add it on MySpace! P.S. THANKS MZ!

Yoooooo! We did it yall, we did it! I made it & I couldn't have done it without ya! Thank you ALL for everything, from fan videos to subscriptions, to lettin people know about me, to just supporting me in whatever ways you have! It means the WORLD to me, worrrrd up!!! So here it is guys! My 1st single - I Don't Wanna Wait! The song is very reminiscent of Bob Marley's "Waiting in Vain".. & if you were to watch the whole video, you'd know I shouted him out & even played HIS song in the background. BUT anyway.. Make sure you request it at your local radio station! Add it to your myspace pages! Spread the word!






0 comments:

Post a Comment